Mobile menu toggle
Whitepaper
introducing CookUp

Introducing CookUp - the cooking revolution

CookUp, first ICO (Initial Coin Offering) related to cooking will enable anyone who loves to cook to offer their services on the market. Proof of Care is live now – feel free to join us! All you need to do is register at cookup.io page and share project on social media.
CookUp, is officially launched - the idea about cooking revolution, using the power of the blockchain was presented to Croatian media representatives on Tuesday.

Media shown strong interest for CookUp - platform that allows users to enjoy high quality and healthy meals, as cooking enthusiasts to offer food, organize dining events or share knowledge and make additional income.

With a goal to provide new career opportunities for people who cook and a quality alternative on the current food ordering market CookUp is planning to position on the global market for delivering food that is valued at 83 billion EUR, which is as much as 1% of the total food and drink market value and 4% of the catering market value (food and drink). The estimated increase of this market is 3-5% in the next five years.

Additional value to the CookUp application comes in the form of its charity aspect ensured with smart contract, which automatically forwards a percentage of every transaction to a charity organization that deals with the world’s hunger problem.

CookUp has a number of advantages over its competitors exclusively thanks to the blockchain technology - but most important trust, transparency and availability. Transactions are transparent, secure, and automated and implemented through a "smart contract", user reviews are credible and unchanged, and blockchain allows fully automated transactions to a humanitarian organization without having third parties, or any fees. Plus, two billion people without a bank account would be able to use the platform.

The plan is to collect the funds needed for development of the CookUp project through the ICO and according “go-to the market strategy” create opportunity for new jobs, healthy eating habits and help to fight hunger worldwide, said Ivan Ivušić, CookUp CEO.

A minimum amount of 7000 ETHs is required for soft cap, while the amount of 22,500 ETCs (hard cap) provides the possibility of faster development, community building, and opening new markets. The ICO start on May 5th, but you can join the Cook Up now! In the phase of Proof of Care, you can share project information on social networks and earn a bonus up to 400,000 CHEF Tokens. All you need to do is register at cookup.io and share the project on social networks.

Let’s cook it up together!





*Need help opening an ethereum address?
Try this guide.

Please fill in all the fields and enter a valid e-mail and Ethereum address.

Don't have an account?
Register here.
Please fill in all the fields and enter a valid e-mail address.
Google Authentificator attached